Dr. Aaron Alaniz has had training in psychiatric medication management and specializes in the treatment of multiple disorders, including:
- Neurodevelpmental Disorders in the adult (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Intellectual Disabilities, etc)
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Trauma- and Stressor Related Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders
Psychiatric Evaluation (First-Time Visit) $200
60-minute introductory session, which includes establishing a treatment-plan and prescriptions (if warranted).
Follow-Up Evaluation (all subsequent visits) $150
30-minute session to discuss treatment plan and medication management.
***Please see intake forms for complete itemized list of services and costs.
After Hours Psychiatry, PLLC accepts only cash, check or credit card. A 10% discount is given for all cash payments. Dr. Alaniz is not a contracted provider for any insurance panels. However, if you have out of network insurance benefits, then you may be able to seek direct reimbursement from your insurance company. Please contact your insurance carrier for specific information regarding your plan.
After Hours Psychiatry
Call Us: 281-978-2515
Aaron Alaniz, MD