Dr. Aaron Alaniz, M.D. is a Board-Certified General Adult Psychiatrist, and graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Dr. Alaniz's mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis.
He believes in providing comprehensive health care services to patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Dr. Alaniz goes beyond standard medication management and believes in educating patients as he works with them to achieve the best state possible.
Adult Psychiatric Examination and Follow-up Services are available for the following major categories:
- Neurodevelpmental Disorders in the adult (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Intellectual Disabilities, etc)
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Trauma- and Stressor Related Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders
To schedule an appointment, please call 281-978-2515 or schedule online (secure, and HIPAA compliant).
After Hours Psychiatry, PLLC
Call Us: 281-978-2515
Aaron Alaniz, MD